Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thank God Its Friday tmw!!

http://www.888dag.com/

It was a very productive week at work and at home!! Thank god its Friday tmw...but then I thought ....mmmmm....already I know I have no chance to relax on the weekend!! Chinese treatment in the early morning on Saturday then my first born's indoor netball match. Then washing, cleaning catching up with the chores at home as being a full time employee doesnt leave much time for relaxation!!

Sunday, my second born's soccer presentation all morning then am cooking roast for some friends who are over from Melbourne!! So looking forward to catching up with them but heck....when am I going to have a chance to relax!?!? Might have a spare 4 minutes somehwere!!

Ho hum!!!

4 comments:

TomDiggleHarry said...

Dearest Numero Uno Mum! You're still a STAR and never cease to amaze me. The toilet - yes, in the toilet is your quiet time. Make it 4 minutes every time you go... :-)
HA!

Lise said...

Yeah true have to eat alot so I can do more Number 2s!!!

Lise said...

Yeah true have to eat alot so I can do more Number 2s!!!

schatzi said...

Ha Ha! I hear you Mum! I don't know where the time goes and I don't even work full time yet! Dreading when that day comes again in Feb 09. So will just have to enjoy the amount of time I don't have right now, as it's only going to get less!