Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Canberra without a wallet!

Hubby and kids decided to take a trip to Canberra for couple of days. Just a few kilometres away from the Capital I got a text message saying he had left his wallet at home!!!

No accomodation was booked....all those attractions to visit and ....no flipping wallet!!!

Somehow he managed to get some cash even without ID!! I don't think he robbed a bank! Can't wait for them to get home tonight and tell me all about it!!

Ho hum!

http://www.888dag.com/

6 comments:

schatzi said...

I hope they had a wonderful time. And do tell how he managed to get cash without id, I could use that trick next time I leave my wallet!

Madame Synesthesia said...

Hehehe. It sounds like something I'd do!!

888 The Av 'n Gav Show 888 said...

Scarey stuff, we once went on a holiday and stopped to get gas and then realised about two hours away from station that we did not have wallet. Someone actually found it when we telephoned which was miraculous but not a good start to a holiday. Let us know how he did it.

Glinda said...

Can't wait to hear how he worked the magic!

pommygran8 said...

Husbands cant really be trusted without us can they? and yet he found a way!!!

Lise said...

He charmed the teller after answering 101 questions!! The final one was when he told them about the last 2 transactions which were correct!